The quality care you’ll receive at CE Family Dental is driven by our focus on helping you achieve your best possible health. After all, good dental health gives you more reasons to show off your beautiful smile!
CE Family Dental’s philosophy is simple:
Did you know?
Regular dental care can help prevent the effects of periodontal (gum) disease, including serious health problems like heart disease, stroke, low birth weights, and preterm labor.
If you’re pregnant, your diet can affect how your baby’s teeth develop. Plus, you may be susceptible to excessive gum bleeding. During this special time, we can monitor any changes to your teeth, gums or health, treat any problems, and help your baby get a healthy start in life.
Creating lifelong relationships with our patients is the best way to provide a lifetime of good health.
We’ll care for you like you’re family.
- CE Family Dental cares for the total well-being of your entire family, throughout each stage of life.
- We offer expectant parents prenatal and postnatal dental care consultations.
- We love to see babies around their first birthdays, so we can discuss how to care for their teeth. It’s also a great way to get them acclimated to the sights and sounds of the dental office.
- Teaching your children about oral hygiene, plus regular dental exams, can help them live a healthier life.
- Good dental care becomes even more important as changes related to aging occur.
Contact our Bellingham or Sedro-Woolley, WA offices to schedule a consultation, or bring your kids or your parents in for a dental exam. You can trust CE Family Dental to make preventive dental care as comfortable as possible, and to give you the same advice and care that we give to our own families.