CE Family Dental welcomes your entire family to our friendly and comfortable practice. Our approach is welcoming and professional, and our focus is your total wellness not just your teeth.
- Are you in need of a quality, caring family dentist?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Debit cards.
- We will bill your insurance on your behalf and we offer payment plans.
- Or would you like to hear more about our cosmetic dentistry services in Bellingham WA and Sedro-Woolley WA?
Call for a convenient appointment, or to have your questions answered:
1310 Broadway, Suite 1A
2001 Hospital Dr.
Your First Visit
- Please arrive 15 minutes early, to complete a medical history and provide any insurance information.
- Please bring:
- Copies of any recent X-rays.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- Your dental insurance card, if you have one, and any applicable forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
No insurance? No problem! Have insurance? We can bill your insurance company.
CE Family Dental has a different approach to dentistry and to helping you manage the expense of quality dental care that can make such a difference in your overall health. We do our best to minimize the cost of dental care and we offer payment options so you can maintain total wellness.
Quality Dental Plan
We are now offering new and existing patients in-house dental savings plans through Quality Dental Plan. By becoming a member of QDP, your preventive dental care is 100% covered:
- No waiting period
- No benefit limitations
You’ll also receive valuable benefits on restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Call our Bellingham family dental office at 360-738-9791 or our Sedro-Woolley family dental office at 360-856-6358 to learn more about QDP as an affordable alternative to traditional insurance plan. Now, you can manage your family’s dental health in a way that works for your budget.
Yes, We Accept Your Insurance
Dental insurance premiums can be prohibitively expensive, and coverage is becoming more limited. However, decisions about your dental care are still yours to make. We will work with you to make sure your receive the care and treatment you need and the maximum benefit to which you are entitled.